RugVista.com is operated by CarpetVista AB, Ringugnsgatan 11, S-216 16 Malmö, Sweden. Corporate identity number: SE556458920701
Confidentiality when handling personal information
When placing an order or registering as a customer we will store your personal information. By doing this you accept that we store the information we need to complete the handling of your order. We store information such as your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile phone number. Your personal data will be used to:
- Provide you with the relevant information on prodcuts and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Account administration (track deliveries, order status, order history, favorites, watchlist etc.)
- Identify visitors to our website, sales data tracking and user demographics
- Send you information you have requested from us, including marketing communication and information about our products and services. You will only be contacted for these purposes if you have given your consent. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications or other information from us, you can opt out at any time.
RugVista.com will not give any personal information to any third party other than those necessary for handling of your order. This includes delivery partners, payment partners and local tax authorities if and when applicable.
According to Swedish law on handling of personal information, you can get an excerpt of all information we have stored about you and, if it is not relevant, you can ask us to delete the information. In case you wish to have the excerpt please contact our customer service (email@example.com).
We place great importance on the security of all sensitive information associated with our customers. We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
-credit card payment details are securely transferred to an encrypted link from you through DIBS Payment gateway to your bank. We do not have access to or store credit card details. To avoid access to your personal information it is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session especially when using a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to partner network websites and other third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.