The colors in the rug will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from.
Solo - Beige / Grey carpet from Turkey.
• Washable up to 30°C.
• Clean spills as soon as possible with lukewarm water and a small amount of mild detergent. Preferably, use an undyed cloth.
• For washable rugs, it is possible to use front-loading washing machines, top-loading washing machines, and washer-dryer combos. (Do not use the dryer function.)
• Do not exceed your washing machine's load-capacity recommendation.
• Before putting it in the machine, shake the rug outside to remove excess dirt.
• To clean stains, we recommend pre-treating the rug, and gently rubbing the stained area with mild dish soap.
• For best results, have any stains facing outwards in the machine.
• Please use your washer's delicate cycle.
• For a regular machine, up to a tablespoon of detergent is enough.
• For stubborn stains, repeat these washing instructions.
• Hang dry the rug with good air circulation all around. Make sure it is completely dry before placing it back on the floor.
• If your rug is heavily soiled, we suggest you have it professionally cleaned.
Polyester is a lightweight and durable synthetic fiber used in all kinds of textiles. Thanks to the fiber's quality it is excellent as a material for carpets. The result becomes a beautiful rug that is soft, comfortable to walk on and has a nice shine.
All our machine-knotted rugs from Turkey are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, a globally uniform and independent testing- and certification system for textiles. The certification means that the finished product is free from hazardous chemicals.