Art field Rug - Black / White
The rug is temporarily out of stock. You can choose to add it to your watchlist and receive an email notification when the rug is available for sale again.
Art field Rug - Black / White carpet from Turkey.
• Washable up to 30°C.
• Clean spills as soon as possible with lukewarm water and a small amount of mild detergent. Preferably, use an undyed cloth.
• For washable rugs, it is possible to use front-loading washing machines, top-loading washing machines, and washer-dryer combos. (Do not use the dryer function.)
• Do not exceed your washing machine's load-capacity recommendation.
• Before putting it in the machine, shake the rug outside to remove excess dirt.
• To clean stains, we recommend pre-treating the rug, and gently rubbing the stained area with mild dish soap.
• For best results, have any stains facing outwards in the machine.
• Please use your washer's delicate cycle.
• For a regular machine, up to a tablespoon of detergent is enough.
• For stubborn stains, repeat these washing instructions.
• Hang dry the rug with good air circulation all around. Make sure it is completely dry before placing it back on the floor.
• If your rug is heavily soiled, we suggest you have it professionally cleaned.
Polyester is a lightweight and durable synthetic fiber used in all kinds of textiles. Thanks to the fiber's quality it is excellent as a material for carpets. The result becomes a beautiful rug that is soft, comfortable to walk on and has a nice shine.
All our machine-knotted rugs from Turkey are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, a globally uniform and independent testing- and certification system for textiles. The certification means that the finished product is free from hazardous chemicals.
Great quality and fast delivery!
Alles hat prima gelaufen
Świetny produkt. Bardzo mnie zaskoczył!
świetna jakość i desing
1er achat concluant
The colors in the rug will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from.